Employer details: Joshi Inc.
- Location: London, ON
- Salary: $50.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment; Full time; Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Design and manage investment strategies
- Monitor financial control systems
- Manage contracts
- Oversee the collection and analysis of financial data
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.